Monday, August 17, 2009

website

I have finally really started to buckle down and try and get my website going. I purchased the domain name already (www.timothyfrailey.com) and the space and I just need to get some things made and put together with the help of my brother and I should be on the roll after that. Not only will I hope to be steadily updating the site with new vidual works but also some written things I have been working on also. today I had to retake some pictures of some of the works because the old ones were not very crisp and I wasn't too happy with them. I will post updates as I go!


Also, I have been playing around with the camera a bit along with a filter that I bought also, I don't think I have any decent pictures with this filter though but some interesting shots still without.

No comments: